Chief Learning Officer 2017
Location: The Swisshotel, Sydney, Australia
Dates: 24-25 May 2017
About the event:
With Chief Learning Officers already profoundly recognised in Europe and USA, L&D professionals are emerging as strategic leaders, with about 70% of respondents indicating a multi-facet role involving strategic approaches in a recent Australian survey.
In order to improve workforce capabilities and keep up with the future of learning, L&D professionals must “step up their game” to become strategic business partners for talent optimisation and growth.
With this in mind, IQPC and AELA are proud to present Australia’s FIRST Chief Learning Officer Summit as an extension of the 10th Annual Chief Learning Officer Exchange Summit in the USA.
Download your copy of the agenda here http://bit.ly/2lflVXD
This is your chance to learn how to become strategic business partners and evolve your L&D role and function in this highly competitive and digital environment from 15+ experts, including:
- Andre Martin, VP Talent, Development and Chief Learning Officer, Nike Inc. (US)
- Lori Ghezzi, Executive Director, Learning & Organisational Development, APAC, Atlassian
- Deborah Cameron, Former VP People & Learning (Chief Learning Officer), Pacific Dental Services
- Karen Lonergam, Head of Organisational Effectiveness, Woolworths
- Heidi Poynter, Head of Learning & Organisational Development, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
- Nicole Thompson, Head of Learning & Organisational Development, Fairfax Media
- Margarita Joseph, Head of Talent Acquisition, APAC, American Express Global Business Travel]
- Ryan Tracey, Design Lead, Transport for NSW
Discount: AELA members receive 10% off – simply quote AELA10CLO
To register, simply book online here <link to https://register.iqpc.com/SRSPricing.aspx?eventid=1004550> or email [email protected]
For more information visit http://chieflearningofficer.iqpc.com.au